Booking Terms and Conditions for Rocky Mountaineer
If you book a Rocky Mountaineer train package within your broader Canada itinerary with us the following Terms and Conditions will apply in addition or in replacement of our general Terms & Conditions:
If your itinerary includes the Rocky Mountaineer we will require a non-refundable deposit of 20% at time of booking.
If you need to cancel your Rocky Mountaineer booking with us, the following conditions apply:
- From booking date to 46 days prior to departure on Rocky Mountaineer trip – 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- 45 days or less prior to departure of Rocky Mountaineer trip – 100% non-refundable.
- All bookings will be granted a 7-day grace period from the time of booking if outside of 61 days prior to the date of departure on the Rocky Mountaineer trip.
- Cancellations on or after the date of train departure will result in a cancellation fee of 100%.
- There will be no refund issued for any unused portion of a partial trip if a passenger does not complete all confirmed days of travel. If one or more guests in a group cancel, and if doing so changes the rate applicable for the remaining guests, those remaining guests must pay the additional cost to adjust to the applicable rate. The passenger(s) who has cancelled must pay the cancellation charges.
Changes by the customer
Changes by the client of train departure dates or routes are treated as cancellations and the same cancellation conditions apply as above.
A name change is considered a cancellation and not a change. We strongly recommend that clients acquire trip cancellation insurance.
No refunds will be made due to missed services beyond the control of Rocky Mountaineer or Rickshaw Travel.