Our trusty Flight Coordinator Ross is always on hand to help our travel specialists find the best flights to fit in with our customer’s travel plans.
With five years in the travel industry under his belt, we grilled Ross on his secret tips to getting the best deals and he obligingly spilled the beans!
- Airlines allow flights to be held for a short period, so we can hold some that fit in with your travel plans while you decide on your itinerary to guarantee a fare for a limited period.
- Prices change seasonally, so to nab the bargain flights ask your specialist when is cheapest to travel.
- By booking flights alongside your land arrangements with us, your money will be covered by ATOL, and we will be able to keep you updated in case of any airline schedule changes!
- Flights are released 11 months in advance, for the best price/times it is best to book ASAP, as fares will only rise!
- Flying from Heathrow can save money with more flight options and times available.
- When airlines introduce new flight routes they will often offer low flight prices at first to promote it and ensure seats are filled.