Who we are (in a nutshell)
We’re a friendly, Brighton based tour operator who love nothing more than creating Meaningful experiences for both our customers and our team. Whether it’s a relaxing massage by a trained therapist to start our working day, or arranging a curry-making class at a homestay for one of our Rickshaw Ramblers – we’re all about putting people first. We even won Employer of the Year at the Brighton & Hove Independent Business Awards.
What's the job?
You’ll build trust by being transparent, open and honest with your customers by phone and email, and inspire them with our enriching experiences. You’ll need to be brave enough to turn people away if our trips aren’t right for them and take an entrepreneurial approach to managing up to 3 of your own destinations. Because we’re a company who like to muck in and do things together you’ll also work alongside product and marketing to develop the destination and even have your say in helping to grow and develop the business. Not your average Sales role, eh?
Who you are (in a nutshell)
- You’ve got at least 1 years’ sales experience in the travel industry
- You’ve travelled to 2 or more of our destinations
- You’ve got a proven track record of being a terrific sales whiz. Go you!
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a dab-hand at dealing with customers and have a genuine understanding of what providing exceptional customer service requires
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to thrive in an exciting and challenging sales role with a difference
- To work with a company who believes in your learning and personal development.
- To join a fun small team of fellow travellers that work together and care about what they do
- A chance to experience our Meaningful Travel experiences first-hand.
- Free daily healthy lunches, ride to work, pension scheme, charity day and holistic therapies
- Not to mention a very decent starting salary and a shared bonus scheme (rather than personal commission)
- And did we mention our beloved beer o’clock every Friday?
So that’s it (in a nutshell). Still want to join our gang?
How to apply (in a nutshell)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this position then all you need to do is send:
- 1- 2 sentences on why you would like to work for Rickshaw Travel
- 200 words describing your last travel/holiday experience to a destination that Rickshaw offers
- Your CV (no cover letter needed)
- Your salary expectation
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us anything else that you like that you think we might like – photos, blog posts, articles, Slideshares etc. Be as creative as you like!
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Right. Better clean up all these nutshells.