Travel Sales Specialist (Hybrid)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Travel Sales Specialist who is driven by inspiring and creating responsible holidays around the world. If you know the best salsa spot in Cuba or pho bar in Vietnam, then we want to hear from you.
Who Are We?
This is a great opportunity to join a business with huge growth potential. We’re a Brighton-based travel company who believe that good things happen when we travel. This means that everyone can benefit from travel whether it is local communities, travellers, our team or the environment.
What’s the Role?
As a Travel Sales Specialist you’ll be the point of contact for the entire customer journey and therefore the face of the company; from building their perfect trip based on their travel wishlist to liaising with our local partners, to keeping in touch with the customer from the time they book to when they return from their holiday.
You’ll be able to identify the customer’s wants & needs and come up with exciting & realistic solutions. You’ll be accountable for delivering your personal and company targets. You’ll be able to think commercially and proactively seek opportunities to create improvements for the growth of yourself and your destinations.
Our Travel Sales Specialists take ownership of managing their own destination and personal performance, using your initiative to find solutions and contribute towards a positive team dynamic. You’ll also work alongside the rest of the team to develop the destination, develop the product, share your insights on competition and client feedback, whilst having the opportunity to contribute directly to website and marketing content. Plus, have your say in helping to grow and develop the business. Not just your average sales role, eh?
This is a 4 or 5 day per week role with 2 days from our office in Brighton.
What have you got?
- Preferably, you’ve got at least 1 years of sales experience in the travel industry including knowledge of 1 GDS
- You’ve travelled to 3 or more of our destinations and you can’t wait to inspire others with your knowledge
- You’ve got a proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a customer-focused environment.
- You know that a sales environment needs resilience and you’re not afraid to be brave, change things up and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- You have a genuine understanding of what providing exceptional customer service requires
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re good at multi-tasking, prioritising and working smarter.
- You’ve got bags of enthusiasm, even on a Monday.
- You are driven to succeed, develop, grow and believe in why you do what you do.
What’s in it for you?
- A highly competitive salary circa £30k
- Annual company performance-based bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan scheme
- Educational business trips to our destinations
- Friends and family discounts on our trips
- Opportunity to collaborate with our Parent company in The Nederlands
- Cycle to Work, Workplace Nursery, Gym Membership schemes
- Probably the best office space in Brighton – Projects
- Cocktails on Fridays, Yoga and a culture of making work fun.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
How do I apply?
If you are keen to go on a new journey yourself, and think you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this position then all you need to do is send:
- 1- 2 sentences on why you would like to work for Rickshaw Travel
- 200 words describing your last relevant travel/holiday experience
- Your C.V (no cover letter needed)
Send it to email@example.com
Feel free to send us anything else that you like that you think we might like – photos, blog posts, articles, Slideshares etc. Be as creative as you like!
No agencies please.