A little bit of background
If you’re reading this you’re probably thinking of entering ‘The Foodie Trip of a lifetime to Vietnam’ competition organised by Westfield London and Pho. Exciting! We wanted to give you a little bit of background as to why you’ve ended up here. We are Rickshaw Travel, an independent tour operator that specialises in meaningful travel experiences across 25 destinations. We bring you closer to communities, culture and local life. And in this occasion, we’ll be providing the amazing Vietnam holiday you’re hoping to win. Ta-da!
Below you’ll find our terms and conditions for Westfield/Pho’s competition prize.
The prize organiser
This prize is organised by Rickshaw Travel Ltd. (‘The Prize Organiser’), registered in England and Wales with company number 6355212. Rickshaw Travel’s address is Unit D-E Level 8 South, New England House, Brighton BN1 4GH, United Kingdom. If you have any questions about this prize you can email us on email@example.com
- The prize comprises of Rickshaw Travel’s 9-night/10-day itinerary ‘Pho the Love of Food’. The prize is based on two persons travelling together with at least one person over the age of 18.
- The prize must be booked by 30th September 2017.
- The prize must be booked at least 3 months before the departure date
- The prize is available for travel between 1st November 2017 – 31st May 2018
- The holiday cannot be booked for travel within UK school holidays
- The prize is non-transferable
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for another product, destination or cash alternative
- Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
- Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control
What's included in the prize
-Transport in the destination (internal flights, trains, transfers)
-Accommodation in ‘standard’ category with breakfast. Our accommodation varies throughout the trip and will be confirmed upon the prize being awarded
5 x excursions:
- Street food safari in Hanoi with an English-speaking guide, food tasting (3 local delicacies), fruit, coffee, local beer and snack
- Local immersion in a farm in Hue, English speaking guide, bicycle, entrance fees, lunch
- Cooking class in Hoi An
- Craft workshop in Hoi An
- Evening Vespa street food tour in HCMC
The lovely peeps from Pho will also be providing your return international flights and some cash for you to spend in yummy treats and recommended eateries, how good is that? You can read a bit more about this here.
What’s not included in the prize:
- International flights are not included in the prize by Rickshaw Travel (but you don’ have to worry about this, because Pho will be providing them for you)
- UK transfers to and from the airport are not included
- Additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip are not include
- Visa fees, tips, other meals and drinks, other transport and extra excursions are not included in the prize, unless stated.
- Optional activities and travel insurance is not included in the prize. It is a requirement that you take out travel insurance for the relevant period
Rickshaw Travel nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
Rickshaw Travel shall be responsible for the fulfilment of the Prize only. Please note additional terms and conditions apply from Westfield and Pho.
If the chosen winner is already in the process of booking a holiday to Vietnam with Rickshaw Travel for travel between 1st November 2017 – 31st May 2018 or makes a booking for a Rickshaw Travel holiday to Vietnam between 15th May 2017 – 30th June 2017 which includes the same itinerary or bite-sized trips the prize cannot be transferred to this booking.
It is the Winner’s responsibility to redeem their prizes in accordance with any instructions given to them by the Promoter (Westfiled, Pho) and partners.
No responsibility can be accepted by Rickshaw Travel for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
Rickshaw Travel shall have no liability to any persons in relation to this promotion including but not limited to the provision of any Prizes.
The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the Rickshaw Travel, such as social media updates, photographs from their trip and blog content
In the event the Prize Organiser is not able to contact the Winner and/or if the Winner has not acknowledged receipt of his/her Prizes within 5 days of being first being contacted by the Prize Organiser, the Prize Organiser will inform Pho and Westfield by email. Please read Westfield’s terms and conditions for redrawing a winner.
In the event of a redraw, the original winner shall not be entitled to any prize or to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize. The Prize Organiser do not accept any responsibility if the Winner is not able to take up the Prize(s) for any reason.
Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize draw at any time without prior notice.
We often talk about travelling with meaning, but what do we mean by that? Watch Jennifer's talk from The Holiday and Travel Show - Destinations Show.
22 min readRead More - How To Travel With Meaning - Ethically, Sustainably & Responsibly