Take the family wildlife trip of a lifetime as you meet the unique animals of the Galapagos, both above and below the water. Being cooped up on a boat for almost a week might be a little much for most kids, so you’ll sleep in comfy hotels on the islands and head out on wildlife excursions with your naturalist guide. It’s an experience none of you are likely to forget, and you'll also see Ecuador's capital, Quito, and visit the equator line.
Wildlife you’re likely to see includes sea lions, sea turtles, frigate birds, blue-footed boobies, manta rays, Galapagos sharks, giant tortoises, pelicans, iguanas…..and fish! Lots of fish.
- 3 nights Quito accommodation, with breakfast, transfers, and city and equator line tour
- 4 nights Galapagos Islands hotels, with breakfast
- 2 additional meals (1 x lunch, 1 x dinner)
- Galapagos excursions as described
- Snorkelling equipment
- Naturalist guide throughout
- Transport and flights between Quito and Galapagos
Local taxes of approx US$120 will need to be paid on arrival in the Galapagos Islands. Wetsuit hire, if needed, is available locally at approx US$5 per day.