- Unlimited mileage (excluding Punta Arenas)
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) with excess. In the event of theft, there’s an excess of approximately US $ 1,500.
- Additional driver
- 24-hour emergency service
- Replacement car in event of breakdown
- Collection and delivery of your car hire at the rental office
- SACA insurance – this can be bought on location
- PAI (Personal Accident Insurance) – often covered by your travel insurance, please check.
- Additional pick-up/ drop-off charges if applicable and airport taxes.
- Optional GPS navigational system; this can be hired on location.
- TAG toll charges for the use of highways in Santiago de Chile metropolitan area including pick-ups and drop-offs in the city.
Some things to keep in mind
- The lead driver must have a valid Credit Card (not debit card). The deposit amount for the car will be blocked on your credit card for the duration and can be as high as £3000.
- An international driver’s license is required when hiring a car in Chile, as well as your passport, both of which you must have with you at all times when you’re driving.
- A second driver is included in our Chile car hire prices; the second driver also needs to be registered at the rental office
- You’re not allowed to leave Chile’s borders without the consent of the car hire company in advance.
- The minimum age for Chile car hire is 22.
- In the event of an accident you’re required by law to notify both the police and the rental office.
- Please note these conditions may change without previous notice until the moment of pick up.