- Unlimited mileage
- 24-hour emergency service
- Replacement car in event of breakdown (excluding any drop-off costs)
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver and TP (Theft Protection) insurance
- PLI (Primary Liability Insurance)
- Pick-up and drop-off of your car at the rental company
- Additional driver
- PAI (Personal Accident Insurance) – often covered by your travel insurance, please check
- Local and airport taxes (approx. USD $20)
- The deposit when collecting the car (In the majority of places this is quite high with a maximum of £4750 in Trelew)
- CDW, TP and PLI excesses (options available locally to reduce the amount of exempt yourself)
Please Bear in Mind
- The lead driver must have a valid Credit Card (not debit card) as a security deposit.
- International driver’s licence is not required to hire the car. A valid pictured UK driver’s licence in English is sufficient.
- Minimum age for hiring cars in Argentina is 21. Drivers under 25 are required to pay an extra fee of US$10 per day.
- In the event of an accident the driver is required by law to notify both the police and the rental company.
- Please note these conditions may change without previous notice until the moment of pick up.