Esperanza Social Venture Club
In each of our destinations we support a local project and give you the option to make a small donation when you book your trip with us. In Panama we support Esperanza Social Venture Club, a gang intervention and reintegration program based in the evolving historic district of Casco Viejo, Panama City. Once a hotbed of gang activity, this is now a thriving district of art, culture, and architecture. In order to preserve an element of human patrimony, Esperanza’s non-profit initiatives assure that young at-risk males get to take part in the neighborhood’s growth, by providing help with mental and physical health as well as coaching to enter the workforce.
How do I contribute?
- When filling in your online booking form, tick the option to contribute £5 to the Esperanza Social Venture Club.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to helping young Panamanians to get out of gangs and into work in the local community, from chefs to tour guides.
- If you’d like to donate more, just get in touch with your Travel Specialist who can give you more information.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go directly towards:
- Staffing and operational costs at Esperanza Social Venture Club.
- Paying for a full team of psychologists, psychiatrists, addiction specialists, and entrepreneurial coaches.
Tell me more!
Often bypassed for it's popular neighbour Costa Rica, Panama is a destination that's slowly emerging in it's own right. Discover coffee, culture & exotic isles.
4 min readRead More - Exploring the well kept secrets of Panama