Tibet Relief Fund
Tibet Relief Fund works with Tibetan refugees in India and Nepal, and Tibetans in Tibet, to help them build a brighter future. They fund vital education and life-saving healthcare, and help Tibetan communities to become self-sufficient so they can thrive long into the future. Their main project in Tibet works to save the lives of mothers and babies in remote areas.
How do we support Tibet Relief Fund?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every China booking will always be contributed to our local project; Tibet Relief Fund. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
- Training birth attendants in remote villages to spot danger signs early and assist with home births
- Training in hygiene, diet and nutrition, and prevention of TB, HIV and Hepatitis B
- Running a maternity clinic for mothers who cannot safely give birth at home
- Emergency transport to hospital
Tell me more!
Travel Specialist Ceri went to our local project in Tibet to meet the wonderful students and staff at Braille Without Borders & shares her experience here.
3 min readRead More - Braille Without Borders | Our local project in Tibet