Alimentar Enseñando is a community project based in Buenos Aires. They support low income families with their basic needs, improving their health, offering education and the chance to improve the quality of their lives. The project aims to feed, teach, strengthen and support the poorest families in Buenos Aires, offering the families work in a community orchard and farm, allowing families to generate their own basic needs, to find a place in the work force, improving their quality of life and integrating them back into society.
How do we support Alimentar Enseñando?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Argentina booking will always be contributed to our local project; Alimentar Enseñando. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- Providing education and training in order to give young people the best start at life
- Running a community canteen
- Operating a community farm and orchard
- Offering apprenticeships in skilled trades
- Improving local facilities