The organiser and promoter
This promotion is organised and promoted by Rickshaw Travel (‘The Promoter’). Rickshaw Travel’s address is Unit D-E Level 8 South, New England House, Brighton BN1 4GH, United Kingdom. If you have any questions about this offer please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can benefit
- You must be an existing Rickshaw Travel customer (i.e you must have travelled with us before)
- The recommended friend needs to book their first Rickshaw holiday between 15th September 2018, 10am GMT and 31st December 2018, 5.30pm GMT and must not have travelled with Rickshaw Travel before.
- This ‘Refer a Friend’ offer starts on 15th September 2018, 10am GMT and finishes on 31st December 2018, 5.30pm GMT.
- Only one gift can be applied per booking
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- This offer may be amended, withdrawn or extended without notice.
- All bookings are subject to availability and our standard Booking Conditions apply.
- Once booked there are no refund or cancellation rights associated to the offer.
- This offer cannot be retrospectively applied to past referrals. This offer only relates to enquiries made after the launch of this ‘Refer A Friend’ offer (September 15th 2018, 10am GMT)
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry
- There is no cash alternative to the stated offer.
- Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this offer at any time without prior notice.
How Does it Work?
When referring a friend to us, please ensure that they quote your name when they enquire for their first Rickshaw holiday.
When your friend books their first holiday with us, you can then let us know which thank you gift you’d like to receive from the list below. These will be applied to your next Rickshaw holiday, unless you choose the charity donation.
You can choose one of the below options:
- £100 Off your next trip: The £100 discount will be applied to the final balance of your next Rickshaw Travel holiday. This discount is not applicable for use on trips you have already booked before the referral, however does not have an expiry date for future bookings. Not valid for bookings under £1,000.
- £50 Charity donation: When you choose this option, we’ll make a £50 donation on your behalf, to one of our local projects of your choosing. In this case, you don’t need to wait until your next Rickshaw holiday, simply get in touch when it suits you and we’ll arrange this for you. View all of the projects we support.
- Airport lounge access: Lounge access is only applicable in conjunction with a Rickshaw Travel tholiday. Departures from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh only. Maximum group size is 6 people.
- A meaningful surprise on your next holiday: Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to arrange a surprise within destination (example: accommodation upgrade, a meaningful experience at the destination), subject to availability.
- You must ensure that you have consent from the person that has recommended you to Rickshaw Travel.
- Any personal data supplied shall be used by Rickshaw Travel, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), for the purposes of delivery of the programme. Provision of the personal data shall be voluntary; however, the entrant’s failure to provide the same shall render impossible the entrant’s participation in the programme.
- The data controller is Rickshaw Travel. All data is collected and processed by Rickshaw Travel.
- Entrants’ personal data will be processed by hand or by using electronic means that are such as to ensure, in relation to the purposes for which such data is communicated and collected, data security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to such data, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of its collection.