Family Photo Competition | Terms & Conditions
The organiser and promoter
This competition is organised and promoted by Rickshaw Travel (‘The Promoter’). Rickshaw Travel’s address is Unit D-E Level 8 South, New England House, Brighton BN1 4GH, United Kingdom. If you have any questions about this competition please email us on email@example.com
- Rickshaw Travel’s Family Photo competition starts on Saturday 25th May 2019 8:15am (GMT) and closes on Sunday 16th June 2019, 11.59pm (GMT). No entries received by the Promoter before or after these times will be accepted.
- Entrants can enter the competition by either:
- A) Sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org via We Transfer with their full name included in the message box.
- B) Emailing email@example.com directly to send photos via email or by an alternative means as agreed by The Promoter.
- Maximum 10 entries per person
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry
- By submitting images as a condition of entry, the contestant agrees to the Promoter’s rights to use the images for marketing purposes, as outlined above
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over
- The competition is open to existing Rickshaw Travel family customers only
- Any entry that contains any content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive, unsuitable or may reflect negatively upon the Promoter will not be considered a valid entry and shall not be entered into the draw or eligible to win a prize and the Promoter may remove any such content.
- All entrants must own the rights to the images they submit, and all images must be copyright free
- Employees of the promoter (Rickshaw Travel), all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition
- The Promoter reserves the right (acting in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or the spirit of the prize draw. In all respects, the Promoter’s decision is final.
The prize draw
- The winning image will be shortlisted and voted for by the Rickshaw Team based on their favourite image
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner via email provided
- If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 5 days of the competition close date, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted
- The Promoter will confirm the delivery address and arrange 2nd class Royal Mail delivery.
- The prize comprises of a Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera with 30 shots of film, built in flash & hand strap
- The prize is non-transferable
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for another product or cash alternative
- Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
- Rickshaw Travel nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Rickshaw Travel shall be responsible for the administration of the competition and the fulfillment of the Prize.
- It is the Winner’s responsibility to provide their full details at time of entry (i.e. their Full Name and email address) in order for Rickshaw Travel to contact them to arrange delivery of The Prize
- No responsibility can be accepted by Rickshaw Travel for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Rickshaw Travel shall have no liability for system failures on the Promoter’s website
- Rickshaw Travel shall have no liability to any persons in relation to this promotion including but not limited to the provision of any Prizes.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- Any personal data submitted by entrants as part of the prize draw (first name, surname, email address and images) shall be used by the Promoter, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), for the purposes of delivery of the prize draw, including selection of the Winner, handover of the Prize, delivery of the Prize and announcement of the outcome of the prize draw. Provision of the personal data shall be voluntary; however, the entrant’s failure to provide the same shall render impossible the entrant’s participation in the prize draw and handover of the Prizes.
- Entrants are invited to read carefully the rules applied by Rickshaw Travel to collect and process personal data. You can read our data policy here.
- By entering the competition, all entrants irrevocably grant Rickshaw Travel the rights for your images and/or video content for commercial use in promotional material, in perpetuity and worldwide, in any and all media, including but not exclusive of; print and digital brochures, retail store graphics, press articles, offline and online advertising, paid media, social media, print media, emails, websites, digital screens, internal and external events, film, video, cable and broadcast television and the Internet.
- Competition entrants also agree that Rickshaw Travel do not have to credit or the entrant’s images and/or video content to the actual entrant, unless otherwise agreed in writing outside of this document.
- Rickshaw Travel reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize draw at any time without prior notice.
If after reading this, you still have any questions, please do drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to help!