How your donations help
Your donation will go towards:
- Building materials for enclosures and the entertainment of the animals
- Medical supplies
- Veterinary services
- Food for the animals
- Maintaining the park gardens & facilities
How can I help support Tree of Life?
- Opt to make a donation at the point of booking your Costa Rica travels
- 100% of your donation will go directly to Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Center
- Visit the Tree of Life while in Costa Rica – the entrance fee is $15 and all proceeds go toward the maintenance of the centre, feeding and looking after the wildlife (the staff are all volunteers).
- Looking to volunteer? Tree of Life offer volunteer programs
Tell me more!
- You can read more about Tree of Life on their website and their Facebook page
- Keep up to date with our local projects and meaningful travel efforts on our blog
- You can visit Tree of Life when travelling to Puerto Viejo or Cahuita on our Reefs & Reggae of the Caribbean trip Please talk to your Costa Rica Travel Specialist for more details.
Follow our Central America Specialist Fiona over volcanoes and through rainforests as she shares highlights from her recent holiday in Costa Rica and Panama.
6 min readRead More - Cloud Forests & Coffee Beans | Costa Rica & Panama