This Halloween, we celebrated the spoOoOoky season with a chilling competition, asking you to share your best #PumpkinSlayers pics for the chance to win two tickets to the Picturehouse Cinema!
The votes are now in, and we have a winner…
Congratulations to Ellie on her knife-wielding, denim-clad pumpkin pal. We loved your creativity! Two complimentary tickets to the Picturehouse cinema are on their way to you. Enjoy!
And a huge thank you to the rest of our #PumpkinSlayers for getting into the spooky spirit. We were blown away by your gruesome carvings and just had to share some of our favourites…
What’s the prize?
We’re really rather fond of our local Brighton Picturehouse, The Duke of York’s. So much so, that we teamed up with them to offer to give away an evening for two at one of their big screens.
They’ve got cinemas across the UK, including: Bath, Bradford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Exeter, Henley, Norwich, Liverpool, London, Oxford, Southampton, Stratford-upon-Avon and York!
Want to be part of the fun? Don’t forget to keep in the loop with our future competitions and prizes…
Competitio Terms & Conditions
1. Enter by submitting an image via Instagram or Twitter, tagging @rickshaw_travel and using the hashtag #PumpkinSlayers.
2. Only one photo is permitted per entry.
3. Competition runs until 23.59 on 1st November 2015. Winner will be announced by 2nd Nov 2015.
4. Competition is for UK residents only and excludes Rickshaw and Taylor St staff members.
5. By sending and tagging your photos, you give permission for Rickshaw Travel to use your images on our website and in marketing material (e.g. social media, email and blog posts).