How do I contribute?
- When filling in your online booking form, tick the option to contribute £5 to Braille without Borders.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to Braille without Borders
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- The day-to-day running of a preparatory school for blind children
- Vocational skills training
- Supporting a workshop to produce Braille materials
- Self integration project
Tell me more!
|Duration:||19 days / 18 nights|
|Itinerary:||Beijing - Great Wall of China - Beijing - Xian - Terracotta Army - Xian - Lhasa - Samye - Gyantse - Shigatse - Lhasa - Zhongdian - Lijiang – Chengdu|
Travel Specialist Ceri went to our local project in Tibet to meet the wonderful students and staff at Braille Without Borders & shares her experience here.
3 min readRead More - Braille Without Borders | Our local project in Tibet