How do we support the Rainbow Centre?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Sri Lanka booking will always be contributed to our local project; the Rainbow Centre. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- Funding supplies for the nursery, pre-school and school
- Maintenance of the school bus which transports the children to and from the school
- Keeping the medical programme going so the children and parents are receiving the care they need.
- Upkeep of the school building and the grounds
Tell me more!
- You can read more about Rainbow Centre on their website
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog
- We can arrange for travellers to visit the Rainbow Centre en route from Galle to Colombo. If you’d like to add a visit to your Travel Plan, just let your Travel Specialist know.
|Duration:||14 days / 13 nights (flexible)|
|Itinerary:||Colombo - Negombo - Sigiriya - Polonnaruwa - Minneriya/Kaudulla National Park - Dambulla - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Horton Plains - Ella - Unawatuna - Galle - Colombo|
This year our Product Team Manager, Jennifer visited the Rainbow Centre in Sri Lanka to learn more about the amazing work they do. Find out what inspired her...
5 min readRead More - Visiting the Rainbow Centre | Our local project in Sri Lanka