How do we support the Rainbow Centre?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Sri Lanka booking will always be contributed to our local project; the Rainbow Centre. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- Funding supplies for the nursery, pre-school and school
- Maintenance of the school bus which transports the children to and from the school
- Keeping the medical programme going so the children and parents are receiving the care they need.
- Upkeep of the school building and the grounds
Tell me more!
- You can read more about Rainbow Centre on their website
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog
- We can arrange for travellers to visit the Rainbow Centre en route from Galle to Colombo. If you’d like to add a visit to your Travel Plan, just let your Travel Specialist know.
This year our Product Team Manager, Jennifer visited the Rainbow Centre in Sri Lanka to learn more about the amazing work they do. Find out what inspired her...
5 min readRead More - Visiting the Rainbow Centre | Our local project in Sri Lanka