How do we support Lone Buffalo?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Laos booking will always be contributed to our local project; Lone Buffalo. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- Equipment needed for football coaching including kit
- Providing students with opportunities for careers in hospitality, tourism and teaching
- Running filmmaking projects and basic computer skills courses
- Covering costs for the school itself so that it can remain free for all students
Tell me more!
- You can read more about the Lone Buffalo on their Facebook Page.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- You can visit this charity project yourself during our Plain of Jars trip. You’ll even get a chance to tell the class a bit about yourself – it’s great practice for them to hear people speaking English with different accents and to learn more about life in the UK.
Our experts have travelled far and wide across South East Asia and have put together their handy top tips to avoid common packing blunders and temple fails.
3 min readRead More - Ten terrific top tips for travelling in South East Asia