How do we support the Villa Arjuna School Fund?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Indonesia booking will always be contributed to our local project; the Villa Arjuna School Fund. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- School equipment needed for the first year.
- Paying the school fees for the first 3 years (€300 per year)
- Paying the school fees for the following 3 years (€500 per year)
- Supporting some of the girls through higher education (€1000 per year)
Tell Me More!
- You can read more about the Villa Arjuna School Fund on their website.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- Although it’s not always possible to visit the school (as it might be closed during your trip), you can meet Hans, the owner of Villa Arjuna School Fund during our bite-sized trip Take a Break on the East Coast where you can stay at his property and join him on a tour of the local area. He’s always happy to chat about the project.
|Duration:||14 days / 13 nights (flexible)|
|Itinerary:||Ubud - Munduk - Lovina - Candidasa - Gilis - Sanur|
Frank & Tanja didn't know all they were in for when they signed on for a trek up Rinjani Volcano, but they ended up having the experience of a lifetime...
5 min readRead More - Climbing Indonesia's Rinjani Volcano | Frank & Tanja