How do I contribute?
- When filling in your online booking form, tick the option to contribute £5 to the Villa Arjuna School Fund.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to the Villa Arjuna School Fund.
- To date the school fund has put 31 girls through school, who otherwise would have been unable to afford it.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- School equipment needed for the first year.
- Paying the school fees for the first 3 years (€300 per year)
- Paying the school fees for the following 3 years (€500 per year)
- Supporting some of the girls through higher education (€1000 per year)
Tell Me More!
- You can read more about the Villa Arjuna School Fund on their website.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- Although it’s not always possible to visit the school (as it might be closed during your trip), you can meet Hans, the owner of Villa Arjuna School Fund during our bite-sized trip Take a Break on the East Coast where you can stay at his property and join him on a tour of the local area. He’s always happy to chat about the project.
|Duration:||14 days / 13 nights|
|Itinerary:||Ubud - Munduk - Lovina - Candidasa - Gilis - Sanur|
by Rickshaw Ramblers