How do we support Project Child?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Indonesia booking will always be contributed to our local project; Project Child.
- Oh, and also we a do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Tell Me More!
- You can read more about Project Child on their website.
- Keep up to date with our charities and meaningful travel efforts on our blog.
- Although it’s not part of any of our bite-sized trips, Project Child welcomes any visitation and we can help you arrange this as part of a stay in Yogyakarta for you.
|Duration:||13 days / 12 nights (flexible)|
|Itinerary:||Yogyakarta - Sukuh - Malang - Mount Bromo - Mount Ijen - Pemuteran - Sanur|
Frank & Tanja didn't know all they were in for when they signed on for a trek up Rinjani Volcano, but they ended up having the experience of a lifetime...
5 min readRead More - Climbing Indonesia's Rinjani Volcano | Frank & Tanja