How do we support the Cambodia-Dutch Foundation?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every Cambodia booking will always be contributed to our local project; the Cambodia-Dutch Foundation. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- Water management projects in rural areas
- Improving access to medical treatment
- Caring for orphans and young families in need of support
- Teaching rural children who wouldn’t normally be able to afford to go to school
Tell me more!
- You can read more about the Cambodia-Dutch Foundation on their website and Facebook page.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- If you would like to see for yourself how the foundation has helped these people, we can add a special day trip to your itinerary during your Siem Reap trip.
As part of her Cambodia trip Jo went to visit the local project we support, The Cambodia Dutch Foundation and taught an English lesson to the children.
1 min readRead More - Back to School | Jo’s Cambodia Project Trip