How do we support Tibet Relief Fund?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every China booking will always be contributed to our local project; Tibet Relief Fund. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
- Training birth attendants in remote villages to spot danger signs early and assist with home births
- Training in hygiene, diet and nutrition, and prevention of TB, HIV and Hepatitis B
- Running a maternity clinic for mothers who cannot safely give birth at home
- Emergency transport to hospital
Tell me more!
Travel Specialist Ceri went to our local project in Tibet to meet the wonderful students and staff at Braille Without Borders & shares her experience here.
3 min readRead More - Braille Without Borders | Our local project in Tibet