How do we support Braille Without Borders?
- We’re really passionate about giving something back to the destinations and communities that we work with. That’s why £5 of the value of every China booking will always be contributed to our local project; Braille Without Borders. Of course, if you’d like to donate more, that’s no problem! Just let us know.
- Oh, and we also do a little fundraising ourselves throughout the year, too! You can read more about this on our blog.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- The day-to-day running of a preparatory school for blind children
- Vocational skills training
- Supporting a workshop to produce Braille materials
- Self integration project
Tell me more!
|Duration:||19 days / 18 nights|
|Itinerary:||Beijing - Great Wall of China - Beijing - Xian - Terracotta Army - Xian - Lhasa - Samye - Gyantse - Shigatse - Lhasa - Zhongdian - Lijiang – Chengdu|
Travel Specialist Ceri went to our local project in Tibet to meet the wonderful students and staff at Braille Without Borders & shares her experience here.
3 min readRead More - Braille Without Borders | Our local project in Tibet