How do I contribute?
- When filling in your online booking form, tick the option to contribute £5 to Emzini Tours.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to Emzini Tours.
Where does my money go?
Your donation will go towards:
- The soup kitchen – they run a soup kitchen which feeds 30-50 children a day.
- Safe house for abused women and children – here they currently look after 13 children full time, and one adult (who suffers from HIV). They provide food, electricity, clothing, education and transport to all the people in their care.
- Education project – They pay for many children to go to preschool and they buy school uniforms for others who cannot afford them.
Tell me more!
- You can read more about Emzini Tours on their website and Facebook page.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- You can visit Emzini Tours when travelling to Kynsna on our Clicking with the Xhosa trip. Please talk to your South Africa travel specialist for more details.