How do I contribute?
- When filling in your online booking form, tick the option to contribute £5 to Moroccan Youth UK.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to Moroccan Youth UK.
Where does my money go?
Your money goes towards:
- Providing monthly food parcels to sponsored families
- Providing winter clothing to rural areas
- Ensuring orphaned children are able to receive basic education
- Assisting with any medical costs that those in need may be liable to
- Donating clothes to those most in need of them
- Providing financial aid and building wells in impoverished areas, where water is inaccessible and limited
Tell me more!
- You can read more about Moroccan Youth UK on their website.
- Keep up to date with our charities and responsible travel efforts on our blog.
- Unfortunately we cannot arrange for travellers to visit Moroccan Youth UK during our trips. However, if you would like to find out additional ways to help please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramblers Joan and Stuart headed to Morocco in search of sun and cultural experiences - they found plenty of both and have inspiring photos and stories to share!
6 min readRead More - Rubbing shoulders with Berbers in Morocco | Joan Cooper